Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Twelfth Child

The Twelfth ChildAMAZING!!  I can't wait to read more by Bette Lee Crosby!  This is one of those books that I just got sucked into!  The characters were amazing and people you would want to know in real life (with the exceptions of Elliot)!  Abigail Anne was an amazingly strong character and I really like the fact that you saw her make mistakes.  She was real and her story was heartbreaking, sweet and joyful all at the same time.  Her life wasn't easy but in the end she didn't regret a thing!  Destiny is one of those characters that you want to be your best friend!  She was so caring and would do anything for Abigail Anne!  It didn't matter that Abigail Anne was old enough to be her mother, Destiny only looked at her as a friend.  I just wish that Abigail would have told Destiny where she had the million dollars hidden, even though I find it funny what happened to it in the end.

Also on a personal note Bette Lee Crosby is a really sweet person!  I'm really glad I got a chance to talk to her through Goodreads! 

No comments:

Post a Comment